Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house with headquarters in Weinheim an der Bergstraße and a branch office in Singen on Lake Constance. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we...
of the crew
Are you ready to pull the strings in the background and keep the digital world running? As an IT system administrator with us, you have the opportunity to take on a key role in our company and keep the IT infrastructure up and running.
Your skills are needed to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our teams can work productively. Let’s dive into the world of IT together and make sure everything runs optimally. Welcome to our team!
Partly in the home office in
Type of position
Full-time, permanent position
Monday to Friday
Secondary school certificate or
- Consulting and support for the specialist departments
- Deployment, installation and administration of Windows Server 2019 / Server 2016 in the Hyper-V and Vmware environments
- Support of the Exchange onPrem / Microsoft 365 environment
- Installation and operation of SQL Server 2012 / 2016
- Documentation and monitoring via MS System Center Operations Manager
- Administration of the backup solutions (Veeam)
- Creating and maintaining scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Multi-year professional experience in the field of system administration
- Very good knowledge: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware and Hyper-V
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Certification in the server area (Microsoft MSCA or MCSE)
- Analytical thinking
- Independent way of working
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
Company pension scheme
Continuing professional development
Free parking space
IT jobs in a young, dynamic team with great customers and projects
New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house based in Weinheim an der Bergstraße. Weinheim is located in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, very close to Mannheim and Heidelberg.
We specialize in operational support & the implementation of cloud solutions and IT transitions. Our IT professionals are ITIL and Microsoft certified. We work daily in enterprise IT environments with up to 50,000 users.