Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5Enjoy solutions for telephony and video Are you enthusiastic about Microsoft Teams and want to work in an excellent IT company? We are the perfect partner for our customers when it comes to switching...
of the crew
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialize in operational support & the implementation of cloud solutions and IT transitions. Our IT professionals are ITIL and Microsoft certified. We work daily in enterprise IT environments with up to 50,000 users. Well-known customers, such as the Lufthansa Group, also enjoy our service.
For the coming training year, we are offering a position for training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration at our headquarters in Weinheim. The apprenticeship starts on September 1, 2023.Location
Partly in the home office in
Type of position
Full-time, permanent position
Monday to Friday
Completed vocational training and practical experience in the IT sector
What you can expect from us:
- You accompany experienced colleagues on (remote) assignments, gain valuable experience and learn the right way to deal with customers
- Humorous colleagues & open corporate culture
- Modern, well-equipped workstations
- Team events
- You are communicative and have a high affinity for IT
- You enjoy explaining (technical) things to other people and making them understandable
- You can write an email or make a phone call without your ears ringing
- Ideally existing internship or first practical experience in the field of computer science, but not a prerequisite
- Confident verbal and written expression
- Sure handling of MS Office
- High level of motivation
- Good comprehension skills, willingness to learn and reliability
- Enjoy teamwork and independent problem solving
- High degree of initiative and flexibility
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills
- Structured and solution-oriented working style
Company pension scheme
Continuing professional development
Free parking space
IT jobs in a young, dynamic team with great customers and projects
New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house based in Weinheim an der Bergstraße. Weinheim is located in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, very close to Mannheim and Heidelberg.
We specialize in operational support & the implementation of cloud solutions and IT transitions. Our IT professionals are ITIL and Microsoft certified. We work daily in enterprise IT environments with up to 50,000 users.