Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house with headquarters in Weinheim an der Bergstraße and a branch office in Singen on Lake Constance. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we...
of the crew
Do you enjoy solving technical challenges and helping users with their IT problems? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our job advertisement is looking for a dedicated IT Helpdesk Supporter who feels at home in the world of hardware and software problem solving. You will be part of our European support team in Weinheim and act as a competent contact person for users in all IT matters. Your tasks will range from troubleshooting over the phone to remote support and direct on-site support.
Your skills in working with MS operating systems and Office applications make you the perfect candidate. And if you also have basic knowledge of hardware and networks as well as setting up mobile devices, all the better!
Our company, New Media Service GmbH, is a dynamic IT system house in Weinheim. We specialize in operational support, cloud solutions and IT transitions in enterprise environments. With us, you can expect not only exciting projects and great customers, but also a wide range of benefits, including a company pension scheme, company doctor, home office options and much more.
If you are ready to work on exciting IT challenges in a young and dynamic team, then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you and conquering the IT world together.
Partly in the home office in
Type of position
Full-time, permanent position
Monday to Friday
Completed vocational training and practical experience in the IT sector
- Processing hardware and software problems from users via ticket system
- Troubleshooting issues on the phone, via remote support, email or directly at the user’s workstation
- Processing of tickets in German and English through to finding a solution
- Telephone support and standby service (also possible at weekends)
- Maintenance and support for desktop PCs, notebooks, smartphones, printers, etc.
- Setting up user accounts and maintaining and managing them in the Active Directory
- You will support a European support team in the user helpdesk (at the Weinheim site) and act as a competent contact person for IT-related questions as part of customer support
- If an immediate solution is not possible, you will forward the fault reports to downstream functions of the User Helpdesk
- Completed vocational training and practical experience in the IT sector
- You already have 3 to 5 years of professional experience or are a committed career starter
- You are communicative, enjoy dealing with customers and like working in a team
- You are familiar with MS operating systems (Windows 7, 10) and MS Office 2013/2016 as well as Office 365 applications
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of hardware and networks as well as setting up and managing mobile devices
- You are willing to travel for occasional assignments at customer sites throughout Germany
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
Company pension scheme
Continuing professional development
Free parking space
IT jobs in a young, dynamic team with great customers and projects
New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house based in Weinheim an der Bergstraße. Weinheim is located in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, very close to Mannheim and Heidelberg.
We specialize in operational support & the implementation of cloud solutions and IT transitions. Our IT professionals are ITIL and Microsoft certified. We work daily in enterprise IT environments with up to 50,000 users.