Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house with headquarters in Weinheim an der Bergstraße and a branch office in Singen on Lake Constance. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we...
of the crew
Digital transformation has revolutionized the way businesses around the world work, and Microsoft 365 has established itself as one of the leading cloud platforms for businesses. As a Microsoft 365 Cloud Architect, you will play a crucial role in this digital revolution. You are the architect and visionary who helps organizations migrate to the cloud and leads them on the path to greater efficiency, flexibility and innovation.
Your job as a Microsoft 365 Cloud Architect is to develop customized solutions that take into account the specific needs and challenges of each company. You are the expert who knows the best practices of working with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office 365, SharePoint, Teams and Azure, and integrating them into your customers’ cloud strategy.
Your work starts with analyzing the existing IT infrastructure and business processes to create a roadmap for cloud migration. You will develop architecture plans that enable the integration of Microsoft 365 into the existing IT environment and ensure that security and data protection standards are met.
However, your responsibilities go far beyond planning. You will work closely with IT teams, business leaders and other stakeholders to communicate the benefits of cloud technology and drive adoption across the organization. You will be the problem solver who identifies challenges and develops innovative solutions to overcome them.
Being a Microsoft 365 Cloud Architect also means constantly staying on top of the latest technology. You’ll follow developments in the cloud computing world and continually adapt your skills and knowledge to ensure your customers benefit from the latest innovations.
In this exciting role, you will become a shaper of companies’ digital future, helping them to become more efficient, agile and competitive. Your work is critical, and you are the architect that lays the foundation for success in the cloud. Welcome to the world of the Microsoft 365 Cloud Architect, where innovation and technology go hand in hand!
Partly in the home office in
Type of position
Full-time, permanent position
Monday to Friday
Secondary school certificate or
- Support in the planning, migration, implementation and administration of Office /Microsoft 365, Azure Services or Microsoft Teams incl. VoIP telephony
- Continuous further development of the customer’s infrastructure towards new (Microsoft) technologies (Microsoft 365 / Azure Datacenter, Intune, Teams etc.)
- Consulting, planning and integration of PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Supporting our customers on their journey to the cloud and SaaS solutions – cloud enablement and transitions
- Supporting workshops, health checks or training courses for customers or in projects
- Good Microsoft M365, Azure and possibly classic IT infrastructure basics
- Confident and professional appearance with customers
- Multi-year experience in planning, implementation and operation of backend solutions
- Experience with the introduction of Office 365, at least in one focus area (Exchange online, Teams, SharePoint)
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server, HyperV, Exchange 2016, SQL Server as well as Office365 and Azure Services
- Knowledge in the areas of server virtualization, server management, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft AD, Azure AD
- Very good knowledge of English
Company pension scheme
Continuing professional development
Free parking space
IT jobs in a young, dynamic team with great customers and projects
New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house based in Weinheim an der Bergstraße. Weinheim is located in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, very close to Mannheim and Heidelberg.
We specialize in operational support & the implementation of cloud solutions and IT transitions. Our IT professionals are ITIL and Microsoft certified. We work daily in enterprise IT environments with up to 50,000 users.