Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house with headquarters in Weinheim an der Bergstraße and a branch office in Singen on Lake Constance. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we...
IT Health Check
IT Health Check – the basis for a healthy IT infrastructure
Have an IT health check carried out and protect your company
As the digitalization of companies continues to advance, the security of IT is also becoming increasingly important. Both in terms of quality, to ensure that the system landscape functions properly for day-to-day work, and to mitigate external risks. Use one of our health checks to uncover potential risks and protect your company.
Rely on NMS IT-Consulting for a health check:
- Comprehensive IT risk analysis
- Security report with management summary
- Recommendations for action for critical infrastructure
- Multi-certified Microsoft Gold Partner
- many years of expertise
- everything from a single source: from consulting to implementation
This is why health checks are so important
A stable, high-performance IT can make the crucial difference in the corporate landscape and ensure that you are far ahead of your competitors. A secure IT environment protects you against a failure of your system and against threats from outside due to IT security vulnerabilities. This allows you to achieve your business goals with peace of mind.
Our IT Health Check supports you in this. It enables you to identify the optimization potential of your IT security and take the necessary measures.
You also benefit from an IT health check if you:
- a “Readiness Check” or
- are planning a “Microsoft Cloud Readiness Check” (in change management) for the introduction of new solutions.
- The IT Health Check report is also suitable for continuous further development of an existing ISO certification.
How our NMS IT Health Check works
For an IT health check at NMS, you have the choice between a comprehensive infrastructure assessment or a basic core cloud infrastructure health check:
In the Infrastructure Assessment, we use an IT security check to screen your entire IT environment and show you all security leaks – including in the on-promise area.
Our Core Cloud Infrastructure Check includes exclusively an analysis of the core infrastructure of your cloud environment with your company’s most important applications and connections.
In both casesyou will then receive an informative IT security report (with “Risks”, “Actions” and “Tasks”) including a management summary. We discuss this together with you or your IT security officer, your IT department, the stakeholders and/or the company management. All those responsible can then plan the necessary steps or projects for implementation based on our recommendations for action.
Arrange a free initial consultation now
Complete IT health check with the infrastructure assessment
Our complete health check infrastructure assessment covers various areas of your system environment, so that you are optimally prepared and protected. Among other things, we analyze the infrastructure assessment:
- Active directory structure
- Design and nature
- Exchange or mailing infrastructure incl. mailbox design
- Network infrastructure and VPN structure
- Virtualization environment and hypervisor
- Telephony and collaboration
- Security infrastructure and antivirus software
- Other environment of the application and service landscape (file and app servers, mail applications and other services)
We also offer a review of your Intune and mobile device management and your Exchange server.
The core cloud infrastructure health check
The Core Cloud Infrastructure Health Check usually takes only one day. For this IT health check, we will send you a questionnaire based on best practices and manufacturer specifications. You can either answer this together with us or independently if you wish.
The Core Cloud Health Check can include the following areas, for example:
- Microsoft 365 Tenant configuration
- Language settings
- Internal and external user accounts
- On and off-boarding processes (from customers, suppliers and employees)
- Authorization and access concepts
- Licensing models with their terms
- Connection with an existing Active Directory/AAD Connect
- Sharepoint/OneDrive policies and notifications
- IT data protection (GDPR and ISO27001)
- General access and conditional access/MFA to their systems and the topic of backup
Your benefits of an IT health check at NMS
We work with a wide range of customers from all industries. This enables us to provide you with comprehensive IT strategy and IT security consulting expertise.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have on these topics:
- IT security management
- IT security check
- Microsoft 365 Tenant configurations
- Data protection guidelines
- give you sample templates for mobile device management via Intune
- and advise you on much more
Uncover your IT risks with us with an IT health check. We look forward to your enquiry.