Become partof the crewHome 5 NMS 5 Career 5New Media Service GmbH is a young and dynamic IT system house with headquarters in Weinheim an der Bergstraße and a branch office in Singen on Lake Constance. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we...
Azure Active Directory Apps
AAD apps stands for “Azure Active Directory apps”. Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is an identity and access management service from Microsoft that is primarily used to manage user identities and access to Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services. AAD apps are applications that are registered and configured in Azure AD to securely access Azure AD resources and other protected resources.
Examples for Azure AD apps
1. Microsoft 365 services: Azure AD is often used to manage access to Microsoft 365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams. Users can log in to these services with their Azure AD identities.
2. SaaS applications (Software as a Service): Azure AD can be used to authenticate and authorize third-party SaaS applications. This allows users to sign in to applications such as Salesforce, Dropbox, Slack and many others with their corporate identities.
3. custom applications: Organizations can develop custom applications and use Azure AD to authenticate and authorize users. This enables the integration of applications into the corporate identity infrastructure.
5. Microsoft 365 apps for business: Azure AD can be used to manage access to Microsoft 365 apps for business such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint….
Advantages of Azure AD Apps:
2. increased productivity: Seamless access to applications and services allows employees to work more efficiently as they spend less time managing credentials.
4. security reporting and monitoring: Azure AD provides monitoring and reporting tools that allow organizations to track activities related to identities and applications to detect potential security threats.
What are the benefits of Azure AD Apps for companies?
2. user and group management: Administrators can manage users and groups in Azure AD and authorize them to access specific apps. This makes it easier to organize and manage users and resources.
4. integration into business processes: Azure AD apps can be integrated into business processes to increase efficiency. For example, they can be incorporated into workflow and approval processes.